Foot golf at the little Myth Par 3 in Oakland County is open to the public! This season enjoy the Par three golf course at the Myth for golf with clubs or soccer balls! We’ve added Footgolf holes to the 9 hole course this year!
Make a tee time as usual, use the same scorecard as the golfers, but for Foot golf, bring a soccer ball for each player. Prices are exactly the same for you as they are the golfers! It’s $10 each person to play the Little Myth. If you need to rent a soccer ball, they are $5. Footgolf is becoming a very popular sport for families, teams, and even footgolf leagues.
Tuesday Night Co- Ed Foot golf league
Tuesday Foot golf Co-Ed League begins at 5pm. 10 weeks Starting the 2nd Tuesday of May to the 2nd Tuesday of July. Cost is $9 per person per week Total of $90 due first week of league.
Have a Birthday Foot Golf Party! Large Groups Are Welcome!
Foot golf Birthday Party Package – $16 per person Includes: 9 holes of footgolf and a Lunch Combo after golf.
Package #1 – Hot dog, chip and pop
Package #2 – Pepperoni Pizza and pop
Soccer ball rental is available at a $5 per person extra fee. Space is limited and reservations are required. Call 248-693-7170 or use our “CONTACT US” below.
Open Play and tee time reservations for the Little Myth Par 3 Foot Golf Course
Call us for a tee time. Up to four players are allowed per tee time. All “keeping pace with other players” rules are in effect at the Par three golf course. Please use soft spike shoes only to protect the golf course from stress. Foot golf players will use the same scorecard as the golfers.
FOOT GOLF at The Little Myth Par 3 Golf Course in Oakland County
Local Rules Sheet
1. ABSOLUTELY NO SPIKED SHOES
• If you are found on the course with spiked shoes, you will be asked to leave with NO REFUND.
2. Tee Markers = Red and Green Stakes
• You start each hole from between the red and green stakes
• Do NOT start from the black or yellow tee markers (those are for golf)
3. Flags = Black/White Flags
• You finish each hole by getting the soccer ball into the hole marked by the black/white flags.
• Golf and Foot Golf have separate flags. Make sure you are kicking the ball to the correct flag.
• Remove the flag stick from the hole when you are within 20 feet of the hole.
5. Water Hazards
• Pond skimmers are designated on holes 1, 2, 6, and 9 to help retrieve a soccer ball from the water hazards. Please replace the pond skimmer when you are finished using it.
6. Pace of Play
• Only one group can play each hole at one time.
• Golfers and Foot Golfers cannot play the hole at the same time.
• Wait until the group in front of you is finished playing the hole.
• Count the number of kicks it takes to get the soccer ball into the hole.